Three whole months

Hell yeah, man! Congratulations!!

1 Like

Thank you everyone. :heart_eyes: :smile: I actually didnā€™t do anything special lol I will celebrate once my drug test comes back negative for my pet store job. I am nervous because my friends were smoking weed when I was over the other day and the room was pretty dank smelling lol -.-

4 Likes

Im so proud of you.You are making your way through each day hard or not and its awesome.You inspire so many people who are just starting this journey. Thank you for sharing all that you do.

1 Like

I am so PROUD of you! SO PROUD!

What has been your biggest challenge these past 90 days?

What has been your greatest success?

What have you accomplished that you otherwise wouldnā€™t have drinking?

What is the BIGGEST change youā€™ve seen in yourself?

What would you say to a newbie just starting out?

3 Likes

Oh Geez, you just gave him homework, lol.

Tell us @Steve92, get on it!

3 Likes

Great job on 90 days @Steve92! Thatā€™s awesome!

1 Like

What has been your biggest challenge these past 90 days? Not drinking after finding my x with another guy outside her job in her car at 1am

What has been your greatest success?
Not letting people peer pressure me into dumb shit anymore

What have you accomplished that you otherwise wouldnā€™t have drinking?
Meeting new people IRL that I would have never met while i was still drinking. Including you guys and gals

What is the BIGGEST change youā€™ve seen in yourself?
Iā€™m becoming a little less self concious everyday. I mean Iā€™m not a small guy by any means but Iā€™m becoming more comfortable in my own skin.

What would you say to a newbie just starting out?
Take it one day at a time. Find a solid support group within your area, no matter if itā€™s a.a, n.a, smart recovery, or celebrate recovery, it is very unlikely that we can stay sober without the help of others who really careā€¦

7 Likes

These are GREAT and youā€™ve truly come a long way! Even from afar Iā€™ve seen the changes in your approach and demeanor ! I am so glad I logged on when I did and have seen such a beautiful transformation! Way to go Steve! Youā€™re an inspiration to many

3 Likes

Congratulations

1 Like