Time xoxoxox

Just wanna see how long everyone has been sober me 2 months and 5 days

8 Likes

4 weeks today! Hoping to get passed the fear of hitting my 30days. Celebrated my last 30day milestone with drinks :frowning: fresh start, new me

5 Likes

Good morning 10 days for me today!! Starting to feel really good again

3 Likes

8 months as of yesterday and feel great

3 Likes

Welcome Ricki
There’s a few threads out here like this if your interested.

I hope to see you around this great sober community.

Put me down for 878 days.
:pray:t2::purple_heart::cactus:

2 Likes

Welcome Ricki! Congrats on your sobriety!
There are a few different threads where members post their sober time. Check them out if you get a chance and join in.
Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first”
Checking in daily to maintain focus #43

2 Likes

Welcome and congrats on your 2 months and 5 days…I know that takes a lot of hard work!!

1 Like

How will you celebrate your 30 days this time?

1 Like

A bit over 8 months for me. Great job on 2months!!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on ur clean time!! I’m at 104 days :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im going to be greatful to go to work and catch an in person AA meeting. I hope they give me a 30day chip. I saw i can buy one online but im super sentimental and want it gifted to me lol

3 Likes

I’ve gotten a coin for all my milestones at in person aa meetings so u should get one

3 Likes

Just make sure when they ask any sobriety bdays u speak up usually they will pass it around the room and everyone puts some good luck on it for you 30 days is a big deal congratulations

4 Likes

This old scotsman prob got sober before you were born , but its only for today wish you well

6 Likes

I got this a few times so I named it “the one month meh!” Once I got over that wall things got really really good!

2 Likes

5383 days for me

3 Likes