Tired man. Dont be me

Tired of having seizures tired of hallucinating tired of needing alcohol and the madness it brings me. Tired of hangin on by a thread. Tired of cussin my boss out bc im projecting. Tired of crying. Tired of shaking. Tired of wearing tijana out. Tired of saying im sorry. Tired of not sleeping. Tired of worrying my mama to death. Sick and tired of being being sick and tired. If anyones got a relapse on their mind just dont do it. Leads to nothin good love yall.

3 Likes

That sounds awful to go through. I hope you’re safe, and joining us for another try at sobriety so you don’t have to put yourself and others through this again. Just get through today sober and get a good night’s sleep, you’ll have another day behind you and be ready for the next. One day at a time, man. Keep at it.

Thanks for the reminder! :v:

2 Likes

Ya i tried to stop last night had a seizure went to the hospital today they gave me some seizure medicine. Emotions are high. My mom was saying go to the salvation army? Anyone have expierence with that program? I need a long term rehab

1 Like

I’m glad you went to the hospital and got medical attention. Seizures are no joke.

I don’t have experience with that program but rehab sounds like a great idea. Where do you live? I seem to recall @Englishd likes helping people find rehabs. And maybe someone else who comes by this thread will know something.

I live in pinellas county in florida

The crazy thing is i been only drinking i guess… 2 weeks but i mean this has been 11 years of barely stopping. But the longer youve been drinking and you relapse those dts kick in alot quicker than they used to. Sad part is im sort of used to it. I wanna get better so i can help people avoid this shit its no way to live.

1 Like

Thanks brother. Hang in there.

1 Like

Been there bro. We get tired of it all. Well if you relapsed that means you were sober at 1 point. So you can do it again just don’t give up. Dust yourself off get some sleep and some good meals hit some meetings and stay positive. I know to get started it’s easier said than done but we can’t give up. Hang in there bro. You know it gets better.

1 Like

Thanks man yeah i know it gets better. Its a matter of doing it which im on day zero still but day 1 will be better i had to drink after that seizure this mornin to stop shaking i got meds tho now.

I know this feeling all to well,when you really get a taste of soberity,it really does put it in perspective what we indured for so many years

1 Like

somebody at a meeting bought me this book i never read it. Im reading it now man this shit is crazy. Its just like me.

3 Likes

Oh dude i got my old account back sweet!

1 Like

Buddy, finally! Please read this book! You will find so much that you will relate to.
Keep reading it, over and over.
Read other books, podcasts, videos on YouTube.
Talk to one of the mods about seeing if you can link your accounts.
Keep reading the big book.

1 Like