To the relapser: volume 8

Just trying to do my part to keep it sobriety relavent. But thank you for the kind words

5 Likes

Wow did I need to read that at this very momentā€¦Thank you

2 Likes

Bumping this up to the top because Iā€™m seeing a lot of people that could benefit from these words of wisdom today :heart:

2 Likes

Another great topic! Thank you, Scott.

1 Like

@KellyKelly
Some ideas to help you

1 Like

Awesome thank you :pray:

Thank you for sharing I really appreciate it. Today was a really good day. I usually donā€™t like going to the market but today I went with ease. My dad needed some items from the market and he asked me to shop for him and get the items. Needless to say I ended up going to three groceries stores, now that is something that I hated to do was to go from market to market. I felt like I was accomplishing something and I did and it felt great to not be selfish. Today was really a good day. 8:37 pm 8-31-21

3 Likes

This is a blessing of sobriety

2 Likes

Bumping, might be helpful to all our new, wonderful members!

3 Likes

@Mimezombie

Tagging you in thisā€¦maybe this will help

2 Likes

Does this mean there are volumes 1-7 too? :scream:

3 Likes

There are!..if i counted right

1 Like

I hope you bump them too!

1 Like

Maybe! Some are better than others

2 Likes

I remember reading them awhile ago. They were helpful for me. Thanks for bumping, I lost overview of my bookmarks :grimacing:

1 Like

@Mabel6

Just what I did in the beginning to keep drinking thoughts from ruining my sobriety

There areā€¦you can find them if you click on my pictureā€¦then i think they are under top topics

1 Like

@scaredsmol

In regards to you thread about boredome

1 Like