Today is my 2nd day clean so emotional

I’m an emotional wreck at the moment And in desperate need of support and guidance to get my life on track. I get to see my kids everyday and they remind me of the big picture, my life my world my heart my family. I have an amazing dad who goes above and beyond every single day to take care of my beautiful babies and help me get better. I love you so much dad and I can’t ever that you or shoe how much you mean to me and how sorry I am for disappointing you I’m sorry

7 Likes

Don’t focus yourself on the disappointment, we all fail in one way or another in life whatever it may be. Focus on staying clean for your children. That they have a mother that they can grow up with and be happy and love. Only you can set their future, and it all starts with bettering yourself. 2nd day clean is a huge step, and each passing day will get easier in time. This life is a marathon, not a sprint. You will have trials and tribulations, good days and bad days. Reaching out on here is another good step. One day at a time, you will get there. Welcome to the community and keep reaching out for help, we are all here.

You’re going to be alright. Stay strong.

Hey there.

I know it’s hard your first couple of weeks. I honestly dont remember what I was feeling and how I dealt with it. But what I do remember is thinking to myself everyday, i can do this. If there is someone out there looking over us, please give me strength. But I realized that the strength I needed was there the whole time. U just gotta push past those cravings and feelings. It sucks I know, but in the process u will understand eventually. Just dont give up. Message me anytime for support.

Prove yourself, your kids and your father you can do a sober life. You are on the right path!
Be the best you you can be, be the best mother you can be, be the best daughter you can be!
And you are doing just that right now! By staying sober for 2 days! :tada: Staying sober is growing day by day. Babysteps towards a better life for you and those around you :heart:
You are not a disappointment! You are a strong lady working hard to stay sober! :facepunch:

1 Like

@ptnME1st never give up! Your love for your children and your dad is so so important!!! It is such an important anchor.
Prayers and love from Spain :pray:t4::blue_heart::dog:

A big welcome to @ptnME1st and @Vince_Griego. Glad you’re here.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I’m glad to be sober and happy again. I forgot what life was like without substances. And thanks to my IOP and this app make it alot easier. But dont get me wrong. It’s still tough. But thank you again for welcoming me

Hi what’s and IOD