Today’s battle

Having the urge to drink today lots of stress in life , pain from severe medical issues and no driveable car to get to my therapist appointment tomorrow in need of encouraging words !! Thanks y’all !!

2 Likes

Hopefully u can find a ride to your appointment tomorrow? Nothing good will come out of you drinking. Play that tape all the way through. There’s no way your gonna have just 1 measly drink right? Not even 2 or 3 probably. How are u gonna feel in the morning after binging all night? Like garbage most likely. How many days are u sober? You don’t wanna restart that clock, your doing the right thing posting here, so keep doing the right things. You can fight this urge and WIN. I believe in u

2 Likes

Well I’d just like to tell u to be kind on yaself take your time live for today it’s a fight u can win xx

1 Like

15 days today !!! Thank you for your response and engagement! Fighting this battle in hopes of not giving it up for that toxic bottle of waste

2 Likes

Thank you ! Anxiety and depression on top of all the other things is definitely not for the weak staying strong in hopes to make it through today

1 Like