Today today today

Recovery is isn’t easy ,its acceptance of who we are and what our limitations are…there will be days that will be really hard and there are days that are also amazing …and we work them one day at a time :heart:

14 Likes

If I may share this I am somebody who literally reads the acceptance prayer every day I wake up because of how much power it has and how much it helps me. It reminds me I’m not in control of NOTHING lol but myself and how I react and respond. Thank you for this bad ass way of saying that and you’re words on acceptance man! This hyped me up! Hahahaha.

1 Like

thankyou man, im glad you got something from the post :grinning:, Just read some of your posts bro…you have a really uplifting positive vibe going on and its awsome…its good to see you moving forward and sharing that with the forum …keep it up brother

1 Like

Amen brother I couldn’t agree more with this and TODAY IS A GIFT. That’s for sure. I could use lots of prayers I got news my twin sis is sick and about to be going into the hospital. I’m really havin a hard time accepting it but reaching out I know it’s what I need to do. So please do say prayers if you would. Her names sabina. God bless bro. I got a little sayin for you.

1 Like

Your right there its all or nothing my friend , and I hope your sister gets well soon man,and listen you are growing and reaching out may be more healing than you think , my prayers are for you both man :grinning::pray:

1 Like

My guy! Thank you so much man it means lots and she’s doing better out of hospital and back to her place and has a boyfriend to watch over her whose had the virus :microbe: but he’s alright thank god. It’s run it’s course for him he’s got anti bodies and the hope is symptoms will subside and she’ll fight it off as she has been we found out from doc. So I’ll be able to move in with them god willingly in a months time or so as that’s been the plan. Gods making things happen I couldn’t ever make happen, and on his time. Bam :boom:. Much gratitude for you man. reach out anytime you want I’m here for ya too. :pray:t2::bangbang::100::metal:t3:

1 Like

Mate thats really good to hear , I’m glad she is on the mend bro and thats fantastic news about you being able to move in with them …its all happening bro ,onwards and upwards :grinning: