Today using rigorous honesty

Rigorous honesty, it hard to be completely honest about our sickness. I messaged up 6 days into not using, I screwed up. Then then two days after that I used again. I used for about 16 hrs. straight. My employer was worried about me, so they came knowing on my door several times. I never opened, I was high and extremely paranoid. I asked my son to get a ride home from work cuz I couldn’t drive. My son got a ride to my job not knowing that I wasn’t there. My boss brought him home, this time I had to open the door. I lost my, a good job. More then that I believe I lost more of my son. This morning I went and talked to my employer. They wanted to pray for me and offer me some help, and also they wanted me to know that I still had a job if I wanted it. I am grateful to God for the things work out somethings. I was rigorously honest with them. I shared with how I have been using ever since they hired 6 months ago. But I had been hiding it from them. Now that they are aware there’s no hiding it, they want to help me. I need the help. I also met some new people with clean time. Thank you for read, and spending time with my story…

9 Likes

Hope u r feeling betrer … maybe its a good thing your boos knows so u can get support. I confessed to my boss only a week ago about my using and hes been great. Im glad my work know cos it makes me more determined to prove to them i am in recovery and i wont let them down like i did in the past . I hope it works out for u x

1 Like

Thank you Natnat for your support and feedback. I pray that things just work out for both of us. Once again thank you for your feedback

1 Like

How lucky you are with a employer like that! Wow! The more reason to give this opportunity everything you’ve got! Take any help you can get!
Maybe look for NA/AA or SMART as extra help?
I hope you can built up the relationship with your son again, it’s hard for our family to see us under influence and damage their trust in us.
Hang in there :heart:

1 Like

Thank you too Buts, and yes I do feel very fortunate to have found such understanding people to work for. l am going to find me a N/A group, but I’ve never heard of the SMART program I’ll look into this. Thank you so much

1 Like