Tomorrow will be 2 years sober

How the times flys. I’m just taking it day by day and glad that I’m about to stay strong. Don’t forget anything possible as long as you believe.

17 Likes

Wow! That is so amazing. Hope to be there one day as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks and you will one day.

1 Like

What’s it like?
Congrats by the way. Massive achievement.

1 Like

That’s so awesome and inspirational!!

1 Like

Awesome job @Mavericks321!

1 Like

It’s so awesome and inspiring to hear about someone so far along in their journey. You’re taking your journey and helping to pave the way for those of us walking a few steps behind you!

1 Like

It’s a great feeling knowing I accomplished 2 years. But it reminds me that with hard work anything is possible. One day you will be there also. Just always believe in yourself. It gets hard at times but remember you are in control.

1 Like

Thank you. I’m really proud of myself. Just the first journey of many more to come.

Thank you. One day you will be here also.

Thank you.

Thank you. It’s okay to be a few steps back because you will soon be here and inspiring others that are a few steps behind you. If you need any help with anything feel free to reach out to me. Have a great day and stay strong in your journey.

1 Like

That’s sweet! I appreciate that.

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congratulations and keep it up

1 Like

This is my first post. I’m approaching 120 days sober but this week has been a real struggle. Worst week since I started. Feels like I won’t make it. Don’t mean to be negative but looking for any inspiration.