Toxic Family member

My mom has raised by herself for 22 years.But our relationship is not the best it’s like I love her cause she is mom but I hate her as well there’s so much I dispise of her. Like I found six years ago that she has been a meth addict my whole life she still works everyday and functions fine but over time you start to see the little signs also she used to gamble all the rent and be depressed and look all desperate for her friends for some money and use me as someone they can feel sorry for and she I disrespected me too much from not listening to burping in my face and almost killing me from driving like a psychotic meth head maniac that same day i called the police crying because she said was gonna kill herself and then she puts the blame on me for all her problems just because she buys my weed everyday doesn’t mean this is right and acts like none of this ever happens and she is the victim.Yesterday she disappeared over a petty argument which is my health she never wants to help take me to the doctor first thing she said I already tried to pay the insurance you should’ve when you have the chance I was about to break her neck last night because I’m tired of her bullshit if she ever disrespects me again I will knock her out I hate my mom and crazy thing is she is all I got most of my family are better of dead to me but when she is old and needs me she will realize the hate she built in me

2 Likes

Try to bring it down a few levels

I was a ass to my dad for a long time. When i moved out it was a lot smoother of a relationship.

It’s sad to hear you hate your mom… Do you think hate is really the word?

You said she buys you pot and holds it against you. Maybe if pot wasn’t in the picture that wouldn’t be the case.

Stay strong ok

Message me if you need anytime

1 Like

I can relate, I had similar issues with my mom. No should have to go through what your experience or what I’ve experienced. I was kicked out at age 15 only to realize my mother had the same problems. I went on growing up and one day I found out I did the same shit towards my kids. So one day I contacted her and started a new relationship with her only to find out she had a tough up bringing of her own. This didn’t excuse what happened but I had a better understanding of her. I then was able to let it go to my higher power because I realized this hate was only affecting me. Today it’s been 9 years since she has passed from cancer and I miss her very much. If I had any wishes it would be that I still had a mother fucked up and all that comes with her. I only had one mom and I love her very much.

3 Likes

Thank you for reaching out I appreciate it I’m sorry for your loss I know I need to be more grateful for what I have I was just really frustrated with everything but again thank you!

Thank you for reaching out I think she buys it to cover up for the wrong doings she’s done to me cause of guilt but ima try to stop it’s mad hard when I use it to deal with problems but no excuse I’ma try

1 Like

How are you doing @Brice323? Did you quit weed?

Tbh I haven’t stopped :sleepy:

What’s your plan? Do you want to stop?

Judging from your other post it seems like you probably should.