Toxic relationship

I have been in a relationship for 2 years. The first night I met her she got pregnant. We lived in Idaho at the time. I barley knew her but became close. She was my best friend for a long time. We have a beautiful daughter who is 15 months. I am currently battling cps and working a case plan to get her. She suffers from BPD and bipolar. I don’t think she is clean but she says she is. Her behavior is insane. Will write more later

1 Like

Just keep working hard on healing yourself and keeping your sobriety, all else will fall into place for you and your daughter! :heart:

2 Likes

Keep a log of all your interactions, text, calls, emails and social media as well as face to face. I wish you well in your recovery, keep motivated on your end goal that is getting your daughter

2 Likes

Thank you I am now doing that and even backdating events

1 Like

Thank you Lord for opening my eyes.no contact!

What do you mean when you say “no contact”?

As in I have not talked to her in any way shape or form since Sunday. I have blocked her. Told her it was over but she keeps finding ways to try and talk to me. Or knows when I go to the gym and pulls in right after me. It’s dangerous. I will not speak to her. We have a custody battle with cps and I just know she will try to sabatoge me consciously or even sub-consciously

1 Like

Damn bitchez be trippinnn’ but just do you. Dont worry about her. She interferes with your daily life you can call the police. I know its probably easier said then done but focus more on things you need and want to do. Go to another gym? … You have options … Let her be nutty … Sometimes you have to “Fake it til ya make it” to get by easier and go smoothly…then drop the bomb… If u catch my drift…

1 Like

dont like to be sexist but females can become real bitchy it cases like this, child alienation, allege abuse physically and mentally, finsncial demands etc… can drive you crazy. Try stay civil it helps and stay strong… good luck

2 Likes