Transgender Men and Women in Recovery

Hello, My name is Ashley G, a Transgender Woman, and I am looking to meet and make Friends with other Transgender Men and Women in Recovery.

13 Likes

Welcome Ashley :slight_smile:

Non-binary here…

3 Likes

Hello, nice to meet You!!!

You too :slight_smile:
So, how long are you clean now ?

4 months and 20 days. Longest I’ve ever stayed clean in the 26 years since I started drinking and using was 8 months and 3 weeks, between the end of 2017 thru late Summer 2018. How long do You have?

5 Likes

Hi Ashley, welcome to the forum!

I am not trans but wanted to let you know there is an LGBT thread that you might also like to dip into. It’s not very active all the time but it’s there :blush:

Of course the whole forum is here for you to enjoy and find community in too :hugs:

3 Likes

Hi @AshleyTransMtF and welcome here and big congrats on your sober time! How wonderful!

I’m cis, just wanted to reach out and welcome you. Look forward to seeing you around! :rainbow:

5 Likes

Thank You and it’s nice meeting You as well!!! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Hi Ashley I just ran across your post . My name is autumn and I recently started the transition process m-female and have been looking for others who have gone through this as well. I think you amazing for being up front and true to yourself. I to have been looking for support etc.

4 Likes

Hey there! I’m trans FtM
146 days sober

3 Likes

Heyy! I’m as well non-binary. :yellow_heart::white_heart::purple_heart::black_heart:

1 Like