Triple digits baby!

Gone are the last 5 years of struggling with alcohol, looking forward to the future with my beautiful girl!!

22 Likes

Yay! Congrats on freedom from alcohol!

2 Likes

Outstanding!!!

2 Likes

Oh wow. I remember making 100. That really is a massive hurdle there. It isn’t “easy” going forward but it more focused. You will feel like your resolve is stronger than that stupid voice tell you you should drink.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

YOU CAN DO THIS!!

2 Likes

That’s a HUGE accomplishment!! Congratulations on your 100!!:heart:

2 Likes

Ive done so much hurting, soul searching, thinking, changing, improving these last 100 days feel like they should have been 10 years…what a rollercoaster

2 Likes

100 days is so awesome! Welcome to the triple digit club!

1 Like

Oh yey im in a new club!! Yeeeey

1 Like

Awesome!! Congratulations! :tada::tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Congrats on hitting the triple D’s

2 Likes

Rockin’ triple! Way to work it and more happy & healthy days ahead.

2 Likes

Huge congratulations on your 100 days!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

This last week has really shown me how good it is to be sober…im really starting to feel it… i feel strong and in control …once over id be scrambling to get ready for Christmas about now as id got nothing done…this time im already done, all the presents for my daughter and the other people i get gifts for are sorted and ready to wrap…ive also organised her birthday party in january…made my own invitations for it instead of buying them and tonight ive made her an extra special packed lunch for school tomorrrow as its christmas lunch day at school but she doesnt like it so instead she has christmas tree shaped sandwiches, festive biscuits and some chocolate coins amongst her healthy stuff :slightly_smiling_face: i just have this calm happy feeling for no particular reason… its wonderful.

2 Likes

Enjoy! And congratulations with the well earned 100 days! :tada::facepunch::bouquet:

1 Like