Trying really hard no to touch

I’m 3 days in and really want to relapse it doesn’t feel good. It’s kinda embarrassing but it’s a sex thing I’m talking to a girl and she’s text teasing me I’m trying my best

Hey,

So…“text teasing” as in sending sexual comments/photos? Do I have that right?

If I’ve read this wrong, and it’s “Text teasing” as in she’s making fun of you for your choice, then that’s easier. She can buzz off.

But assuming it’s the former: I would recommend trying to not put yourself in the situation where something like that is happening, meaning don’t let the texts get to that point…the moment they start to get sexual or too flirtatious, then but the kibosh on it.
Whether or not it started innocently enough and escalated from there, or if she started texting suggestively completely unprovoked, either way I’d ask her to stop. I guess you don’t even have to flat out say that, you could just purposefully try to steer the conversation in another direction. If that doesn’t work, then perhaps be a bit more direct.

Hoping someone with the same addiction can weigh in here, as I don’t have much experience with this and I’m sure there are nuances I’m not familiar with or aware of.

…anyhow, my two cents as a problem drinker. Good luck!

3 Likes

Thanks I appreciate it everytime I try to change the subject she trys even more I’m not sure if I should blow her off cuz she’s a real 9 out of 10 but idk it’s been messing with work flow to I appreciate u taking time out of your day btw