Trying to find life's purpose

Hay guys haveing a really hard time right now and to be honest right now I’m trying to find my life’s purpose because right now my mental health is really Wang on me and one of my addictions is playing with me and what that is is self harm I have been self harming when I was a teenager And for that age is about 13 to 14 years old and through out all those years I felt alone

And right now I’m feeling the same way I did when I was a teenager and every time I feel like this I have to fight I have to fight for my life and im tiered I really am I’m tiered of fighting I gust wish for one’s in my life I could gust let go but I now thats not an option for me anymore because to be honest I have already been done that road before and that actually did kill me one but I can’t relive that because I have a fiance now that ceeps telling me to hold on because of anything ever did happen to me well I was with him he
wouldn’t be able to live with him self so I’m trying to hold on for him and for our future family so thats why I’m reaching out to you guys because at times you guys have really good advice so if you guys have time I would greatly appreciate to hear from you :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi @Heiler1999, nice to meet you :innocent:

Purpose is a good question. It’s a question that matters. It is a question you never fully and finally answer, but it is also something you learn a little bit more about, each day. (Sometimes it takes awhile - days or months or even years - for the lessons to sink in though, so you need to learn patience.)

If it’s ok with you, can I ask you a question?

What is the purpose of a leaf on a tree?

:deciduous_tree:

3 Likes