Zoom Meeting - Tuesdays and Saturdays

It’s for anyone who wants to be on and is for any addiction.

I’m late allready i see but maybe next time.
Send me a pm about how zoom meetings work. Im a bit of a caveman with things i dont know.
I’ll gladly attend , just dont know how atm

I’m working so missing in. Might pop in from iPad as using computer for work VPN

1 Like

I just did! Come on in!

I’d just be lurking though lol

2 Likes

Was nice to see you all. Keep me updated with when these will be, I’ll be more up to showing my face the next time. Glad it worked out!

5 Likes

Nice saying hi today. Hopefully next time I can stay a bit longer.

5 Likes

Thanks for inviting me, nice to see all of you. Couldn’t figure out how to speak, never did a zoom before. And unfortunately I had to leave without saying goodbye because my kids where fighting (like usual :joy:) I hope I’ll see you next Tuesday again.

6 Likes

It sucks I could not attend today…I have meetings most Tuesdays at 2 PM. :sob:

1 Like

today is tuesday! ahhhh with this holiday i forgot what day it was. i’ve been bouncing between work and the vet for my dog so prob wouldn’t have made it regardless. next week! :weary:

3 Likes

Bloody hell I forgot :joy: hope you had a good one- I’ll be there Thursday

2 Likes

Great meeting everyone! :grinning: Lifted my day up!

7 Likes

The next one is Saturday I thought. Am I wrong?

:+1::+1:
Great meeting folks

4 Likes

I just wanted to say, James, that it’s awesome how open minded you’re and how you managed to shift the way how you look at alcohol now. It needs a courage and to be very honest with yourself. Honestly, I admire what you said and I am very happy for you being able to change your mind so much! I totally feel you.

6 Likes

You are correct. The next one is on Saturday.

2 Likes

That’s a good point. It does make sense to do that. I think I had been thinking like AA meetings where each one is independent :joy:

2 Likes

Was nice guys and gals. Thanks all & Conor for hosting!

5 Likes

Hope to see you Saturday :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like