Turn your song playlist on full blast listen and dance even if you're by yourself! Let loose and dance away the bad vibes! What's on your playlist?🎵

:notes:Work - by Rihanna is one of my favs!

5 Likes

Uproar - Lil Wayne

1 Like

I just finished a family dance party with my boys before bed- our playlist had Macklemore, Sia, Justin Bieber, Loud Luxury, Halsey and The Weeknd. What can I say, the boys like what they like!

1 Like

my playlist hahah

1 Like

Mostly this last couple of weeks I’ve let Spotify choose. I start off with Rory Gallagher and then the artist radio takes over. So it tends to be blues rock all the way!

1 Like

Any gangster rap, lil baby, meek mill, drizzy. Gets me right in the gym :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Mine is more of a yoga zen playlist so I don’t rock out to it.

But I LOVE a good kitchen dance party with my girls while cooking dinner!! We haven’t done it for a while but we would put on the radio while in the kitchen and dance like crazy fools.

1 Like

I’ve got my lifting playlist, which is all metal and hardcore. My cardio playlist, which is a lot of pop-punk and 90s, and my “G-d Up” playlist that is all hip-hop and rap, played mostly to get me out of bad moods.

2 Likes