TV shows are the only thing I wanna binge on!

The reasoning is because of the connections that all the shows have and the timeframe they happen in. You’re introduced to Frank Castle as the Punisher in Daredevil Season 2.

You technically dont need to, but personally, I feel it gives you a better feel of when each event is happening, and how certain events caused others to happen.

1 Like

Hands down most bingable show for me so far is OA. Just have to check it out, that’s all I can say :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Westworld, big little lies, Ozark, stranger things

3 Likes

I have been watching Blue Planet - Coral Reefs, a shark :shark: being outwitted by an octopus :octopus: , killer flying :fish:. If you haven’t seen this I’d highly recommend it and David Attenborough has a calming voice.

Mother nature is a power greater than ourselves.

2 Likes

That sounds relaxing!

The Sinner is a good one to binge over a weekend!

1 Like

I’m obsessed with the show Travelers on Netflix. Season 2 just came out and I’m almost done with it already. Lol

3 Likes

Love the OA!!

2 Likes

Ditto there too.

1 Like

right? I was like wtf!?? Just one more…

1 Like

While in denial of my mental health and cardiac issues I would bring watch shows and drink wine or whiskey to distract myself from my real issues. I’ve given up the wine and booze but I’m still using T.V. shows and movies as a crutch while I adjust. Shows I’ve binged included:

The 100
OA
Sence 8
Gilmore girls
Gossip girls
Orange is the new black
Fresh off the boat
Grey’s anatomy
Silicon valley
Big little liers
Sons of Anarchy
Breaking bad
Rise
Game of thrones
Stranger things
Weeds
Orphan black
Shameless
Homeland
Mr. Robot
Jessica Jones
Dont trust the bitch in Apt. 29
Parenthood
Friday night lights
Girls
The L word
Freaks and geeks
13 reasons why
Prison break
Nurse Jackie
Everything sucks
Life sentence
Riverdale
Survivor
Station 19
And soooo much more.

Warning: some content might be triggers.

2 Likes

Nice to see the criminally underrated show Mr. Robot on your list. I’ve not spoken to anyone else in the UK that has heard of it. The friends I’ve tried to introduce to it can’t get past episode four or five. It’s such a beautifully dark, angst-ridden dive into the psyche of torment.

It’s under rated for sure!

1 Like

Girl I’m the same!! Have you seen fall of troy??

No, can I stream it on Amazon, hulu, HBOgo, or Netflix?

Another vote for Blacklist!!

Some different ideas than the ones already listed:

Atypical - A teenage boy with autism comes of age

United States of Tara - Toni Collette plays a mom with D.I.D

The Shannara Chronicles - Based on the best-selling fantasy book series by Terry Brooks

Grace and Frankie - Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin star in this comedy series about two polar oppostite women who become best friends when their husbands leave them for each other.

Godless - Limited series about a ruthless outlaw who terrorizes the West in search of a former member of his gang, who’s found a new life in a quiet town populated only by women.

Westworld - HBO series - Westworld isn’t your typical amusement park. Intended for rich vacationers, the futuristic park – which is looked after by robotic “hosts” – allows its visitors to live out their fantasies through artificial consciousness.

Peaky Blinders - British television crime drama set in 1920s Birmingham, England in the aftermath of World War I.

The Crown - life of Queen Elizabeth II (Claire Foy) from the 1940s to modern times.

Stranger Things - When a young boy vanishes, a small town uncovers a mystery involving secret experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and one strange little girl.

Lost Girl - Bo is a small-town girl on the run after a disastrous sexual encounter with her boyfriend ends with his death. Bo learns that she is not human, but a succubus, who feeds on the sexual energy of humans.

SCRUBS - Super funny show from the early 2000s.

I’ve just been rewatching Scrubs, I forgot how good it is. The show literally has everything and it’s such an easy watch. My guilty pleasure is Nashville, currently on season 3.

1 Like

I’m in the middle of trying to watch every episode of “Frasier”. Great show. I’m about halfway through the series.

I’ve watched X-Files all the way through 3 or 4 times at this point (202 episodes, I don’t count the new seasons).

1 Like

Mindhunter on Netflix, very good! Also Manhunt. And Wild Wild Country, that one has some good insight about meditation as well as bein entertaining and educational.