Two Weeks and Counting

Today marks two weeks. I have been trying to get sober since January and I have netted 14 days out of 213 days. That’s 199 failed days. I’ve had so many ups and downs. It feels like more losses than wins but I continue to push forward. There are so many days I’ve lost a reason and wanted to give up. I’m not giving up on me. I feel selfish tho. I don’t know why but I do. Anyways, I’m doing my best. Happy 14 days Brian.

14 Likes

Good going mate, keep up the good work. :+1:

1 Like

Indeed. Thank you and you as well.

1 Like

Thank you good sir. You as well.

1 Like

It’s ok to be selfish in your sobriety, it takes everything you have to push through.
Good going, Brian! I can’t tell you how much better life is without it…🙋

1 Like

Definitely keep up the good work. Built you some strong sober support. That has been crucial to my recovery. Great job on 14 days strong!!

1 Like

Thank you very much Miss DLS. I appreciate it very much and I wish you the same as well. Life has certainly changed and is continuing to get better. Greener pastures for sure.

1 Like

Thank you very much Talyn! I appreciate you very much and I hope you are doing well. You and everyone else has been nothing but supportive and amazing.

1 Like

As we should be, but especially in these rough times. You are worth sobriety and you deserve to be happy and at peace with yourself. Stay strong!!

1 Like

14 days today too! Its tough the ups and downs have been mad weekend was the hardest… but I’m so determined this time we’ve got this your not alone! X

1 Like

You are very kind, thank you. And you are absolutely right. We are deserving.

1 Like

Patricia, that is amazing. 14 days? That’s so awesome. Take a bow and be proud. I’m so happy for you, please keep going!!

1 Like