Two weeks sober :)

So happy to reach 2 weeks. It has been getting tough the last few days wanting it but I’m not going have it :slight_smile:

36 Likes

Congrats on your 2 weeks :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks so much :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations!!:tada:

2 Likes

After 2 weeks I found my view of alcohol shifted to general disinterest. I’m still sort of relearning my personality which involves a lot of quiet moments and short answers. But overall I feel better with an increase in appetite. The only thing is I have started eating sweets again which I have not done since being a kid. Not sure what that is all about. But congratulations and keep going. I don’t chat much on here but I read a lot. :+1:t4:

5 Likes

Thanks so much :slight_smile: good luck to you too! Funny you say that about sweets. Im doing the same thing :joy:

3 Likes

The sugar cravings are real when getting sober! Our brains are looking for dopamine :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Congrats! I am one day behind you!

4 Likes

Congratulations!! Keep it going and let no one take that away from you. You have the strength even in the gloomiest days. :tada:

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: good luck to you too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Two weeks strong! I’m so proud and excited for you!!! Keep putting one foot in front of the other and know that you are worth a good life without the use of drugs and alcohol :100::100::100::100:… I know from experience that some days are a challenge…
. But every time you make it through a hard time without using you gain strength!

3 Likes

Congratulations on your two weeks sober! :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :blush: I’m feeling loads better each sober day that passes

2 Likes

Thanks so much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hell yea!!! Lets gooo!

2 Likes

Congrats on your 2 weeks. I am on 2 days right now.

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: congrats on 2 days too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Keep putting one foot in front of the other!

1 Like