Two Years and Everything is Better

Thank you Sober Time peeps- You don’t know it but you’ve helped me to reach this milestone with your sharing, crazy topics, ideas and frankly good distraction throughout every day.

My life is better in every way without booze and drugs. I made sobriety my highest priority everyday and it got easier and easier as I established new routines, daily practices and got back to the core of who I am. This journey is about reaching my highest potential and bringing my best self to everything do.

I am awake, fully conscious and have a solid toolbox in times of inevitable challenge.

I thank you. Keep at it- it’s so worth it! :purple_heart:

24 Likes

Congratulations! That’s great!! :star_struck:
Thank you for sharing!

I hear ya there I’m a little over a year and a half and I decided to give this app a try because I needed something new in my recovery! Meetings are not for me so I figured try this! Plus I already to group at a program it’s great!

1 Like

Welcome! I’m just short of 19 months myself, and this forum has been a huge part of my recovery program. I’ve been here every single day. I hope you find that bit of extra that you are looking for. I can say that if you engage and get to know others, you will grow quite close to more than a few. This is a fantastic community.

2 Likes

Awe Thank you

2 Likes