Two years Sober Today 🍀

Yes, today is the 2nd anniversary of my sobriety. Its an incredible journey …
I am blessed and grateful to be here at 730 days…
I joined this community in December 2019, relapsed many times until August 2020. I’ve never stopped trying. Every day I read and listened to the journeys of different people. I did #dailycheckin here.
Most importantly, I accepted my own reality, accepted that it was a disease and that alcohol was not good for me and I couldn’t drink like normal people. I used all the Sober toolbox that felt good to me to heal.
This is now my way of life :blue_heart:

Never give up trying. Do what works for you, believe it’s worth it…:raised_hands:

Proud instead of feel embarrassment, :four_leaf_clover:
calm breathing instead of heart :revolving_hearts:palpitations,
beautiful moments that I remember every moment of instead of unforgettable moments.:dizzy:
Love you TS fam , thanks for all your support :pray::kiss:

48 Likes

Congrats @Sunny11! Happy Soberversary!

1 Like

Fantastic! Congratulations on 2 years! :tada:

1 Like

That’s so awesome! Congrats on your freedom!

1 Like

This is great! I remember my 2nd year clearly. That is when it really hit me that recovery works. My first year it felt like I stumbled into it and it was a miracle. But two years hit hard that it was me and I was really doing it. It was a very grounding experience. I’m so glad you are here! :heart:

5 Likes

Thats wonderful! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

What a beautiful post!! So happy for you and congratulations on your 2 years!! :heart::heart:

1 Like

What a great achievement! Congratulations on your 2 years of freedom :tada::sunflower::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations on your 2 years! Way to go! :partying_face::clap:t2:

1 Like

Congrats ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

200w
Congratulations! :tada::tada:

2 Likes

:muscle: Two years! Congrats!

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS!

The second year seems filled with more calm than the first.
Enjoy everything to come in the third and beyond.
:+1::+1:

1 Like

Congratulations @Sunny11! I’m celebrating my 1/2 birthday over here at 6 months sober. I hope to catch you but never overtake you. :heart: Thank you for lighting the way.

1 Like

Congratulations! You are awesome!

1 Like

Congratulations on your 6 month :dizzy::raised_hands::tada:

1 Like

Heck Yeah, congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap:. Enjoy your special day. You rock!

1 Like

Congrats on your 2 years :muscle:

1 Like

Congratulations, what a milestone.

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 Like