Ugh back at the frist 5 minutes

I did it again and i really don’t know if i regret it or not iv been so stressed im just so tired of starting over

2 Likes

Do you know why you want to stop? Can you get back in touch with those reasons? It’s pretty much impossible to stay sober if you don’t want to be.

I wanted to stop for my child… and well i dont have that anymore … so its going to be really hard and back and like 30 seconds now sadly im not alright enough to stay sobber right now

Do you have any crisis-respite centers nearby?

No i dont and i wouldnt want to talk about it anyways and its self harm not drugs so i dont want to deal with people saying stupid shit like its for attention

A crisis-respite center is a short term place to go when you need a break for a bit. It’s for mental health and not drugs. It’s a lot better than going to psychiatric hospital.

So other than to come here and vent what do you want? Seems like you pretty much turn down any advice or help that’s been given to you?

You have to hit rock bottom. Its hard to hear but maybe you havent hit that point yet… only then will you acknowledge a need to change. You have to want it more than anything else in your life. Everything that is holding you back from being sober is temporary.

I havent turned shit down im just saying there isnt one around me i deal with this shit on a daily i know how people are even at a ward iv been told many times everyone dose it for attention i just lost a child i dont have time for rude ass people

I guess so im just over it all we are all on this app for some kinda if addictive behavior so you think people here would be more understanding

We are understanding but we also are going to hold you accountable. We wont let you go on this downward spiral. You are the one in control and you make your own decisions. You have to want to be sober.

I cant talk you into to it but im here to motivate you to do so and support you when you do. We all are.

1 Like

That’s why I suggested a crisis-respite center. They are more just about giving you somewhere to be for a bit rather than a secure facility.

1 Like

But I’ll ask again. What type of help are you looking for?

I dont really know at this point

Yeah i guess so im just overwhelmed by everything that’s going on

I know it’s probably cliche but have you tried meditation. Clearing your mind and slowing your thoughts. It takes some practice but it works. Is there a park, mountain, lake or something similar that brings you serenity? If so go there and just sit. Let your thoughts come and then pass through you. Rather than fight the bad feelings you can let them come, then let them go. Maybe have a ceremony for your child. An official goodbye. Release some balloons and let them float towards heaven.

4 Likes

Good looks. I will actually be using that for my job. I have a lot of clients who experience grief in ways I will never understand. I have a client who lost 4 family members in a fire that was started by another family member. The murder trial ended yesterday and I can imagine he’s hurting. I will get a hold of him today to suggest that!

1 Like

… thank you… its just been so hard :frowning: ill do that

3 Likes

Let us know how everything is going. One thing I’ve noticed is that the more people are in contact here the less likely they are to partake in the behavior they are trying to change

1 Like

Wil do or at least try

1 Like