Ugh...day 1

Here I am again at day.1…this time I wont give up or let alcohol win. So here’s to day 1

19 Likes

Day 1 sober sure beats the crap out of another day/night given away to drinking. Glad to hear you’re back on board!

2 Likes

Thanks guys

Thank you :heart: day 1 sure sucks…

2 Likes

Of course! We’re all in this together.

Yeah. Unfortunately, when I’ve relapsed (depending on how long I drank), day 1, 2, and 3 all tend to suck a bit.

But hold onto that thought of how much you’ll feel better as each hour passes because that is worth staying sober. Hang in there and reach out to one of us if you need anything :relieved:

1 Like

Let’s walk this road together :heart:

1 Like

Hey Jade,

I’m glad you decided not to give up, you took your own advice,

You know the group here has your back, I dont know your level of lockdown but if you can get out to some in person meetings, and be comfortable, by all means

We are proud of you, day 1 here is better than day 1 out

Let’s! !!:heart::heart:

I am glad you made the decison to come back!

Thanks! I’m certain this forum is the only thing that keeps me hanging on

2 Likes

Thank you ! I’m going to try harder this time

2 Likes

You all are truly amazing people❤

I am actually going to attend an AA mtg tomorrow. I am on day 19, and think a f2f group will keep me motivated… just a thought to support you too!
Next time, before you grab your DOC, jump on and tell us you are close to going for it…the group here will help you work through that craving!

2 Likes

Congrats ! I can’t wait to get past the 10 day mark! Ill attend a meeting today as well!and thank you ! I will reach out more thats for sure

1 Like

I’m glad you’re back up at it Jade.
But remember. I’ve heard this saying in rehabs.

‘If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always got’. If you want change, you have to change.

I hope to see you around more. You’re worth it. Maybe next time just checking in here with this great gang of nuckleheads before you pick up could be the change you need.
ODAAT
:heart::pray:t2:

5 Likes

:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart: I’m happy to see this post today, @anon23883251! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Im on day two and I’m holding phone and I tried to order vodka twice then I cancelled order.;/ I just can’t do it by myself I cant beat this beast being on my own

1 Like

Yay to day 1! Everyday sober is something to celebrate.

1 Like

Let’s do this together !!!

Thank you everyone :slight_smile::slight_smile: truly means alot