Vape life!

14 days with no cigarettes! I started out with a 6mg juice and now I’m down to a 3mg. I’m saving so much money, my vehicle and clothes don’t smell anymore, and my gums don’t bleed when I brush my teeth anymore. Just wondering if anyone else did the same thing and what their experience is with it.

9 Likes

I do! I vape with 6 mg and tried to cut down to 0, only to start smoking again. For me vaping is a good substitute for smoking, but its harder for me to kick the nicotine addiction while vaping. I still smoke, but only a few sigarettes on parties, once a week approximately. Im okay with that. I have sigs in the house for days, not even thinking about it. Nicotine is a hard one to crack though, but I know I will quit eventually. A friend of mine stopped smoking and started vaping on 0 mg and after more then a year still doesnt smoke. For some it works, but not for every body. By the way, congrats on quitting! There 's a lot of info on the web about what happens to your body and especially your lungs after quiting those cancer sticks. I will never go back to daily smoking!

It was for sure hard! In the beginning when I started vaping I smoked like 2 cigs a day and after about 2 weeks I just stopped and the vape was enough. But I still get cravings when I see someone light up but once I take a couple puffs it goes away.

1 Like

When I have a long workday with meetings and I don’t want to vape I take nicotine lozenges with me, that works too.

1 Like

I am thinking of going to 0mg on my next juice purchase… I’m just kinda nervous to do that I don’t want to pick up a cigarette because of It… which I don’t think I will do but maybe I’ll mix a 0 and a 3 and make it 1.5mg

The throat hit is also minimal without nicotin. Just to let you know. Happy vaping :slight_smile:

Ah yes, broken esigs make me cry! I always have some nicotin lozenges if it gets hard btw, but havent had one in weeks. I do vape a lot though and try to put it away, especially at work. But I keep drawn to it. Would love to quit some day too…

1 Like

I can relate for sure. I just want the cravings to go away and NOT depend on it and when my coil starts to go bad I like get in a panic because I feel like I’ll pick up a cigarette but it hasn’t happened yet lol

1 Like

The lozengers are just like this little pill looking thing that has like a menthol taste from what I remember and it’s has nicotine in it

Good for when you don’t have your ecig or can’t use it

You can get them at Wal-Mart or like a CVS. And their probably like 10 to 15 bucks but yea they would work great for at work

Yea hope it helps !

Anytime I ever used them it never messed with my stomach. I don’t know if you have a sensitive stomach or not but you should be fine. :smile:

Yea for sure I’d like to know how it works out for you.

That’s good I used one at work today too. It’s to hard to have my vape on me I do physical labor and I don’t want it to break but it dead helped me for a couple hours. I’m sure being distracted at work helped too though

I switched to vaping months ago! Haven’t had a cigarette since, I don’t know my actual quit date, but I don’t have to count as I don’t see myself ever going back, I started at 12mg and I’m at 6 now, I’ve quit before using ecigs, made it to 0 then just put it away altogether but stupid me started again, oh well, back down I go lol

my coil is burnt… and i dont have another one laying around… ughhh i need to go grab one in the morning ASAP!!

I did! Also started with 6 then started restricting the use of the vape.
I wouldn’t leave the house with it and eventually would only use it as a last resort if I thought I was faced with a situation Rhat would have me wanting to smoke. Like arguing with my boyfriend, or some major upset etc.

It’s been just over a year Now that I don’t use it or Carry it for security anymore.

Congrats!!

1 Like

I love vaping but I have found it to be a frustrating experience. It’s so easy to get wrong. I prime my coils, use the right pg/vg ratio appropriate to my coil, use the right battery and wattage, after tonnes of research. And yet, still I get dry hits a lot of the time. Still my coils burn out too fast. Still I’ve ended up with fake coils despite buying from a reputable company. Still I find my tank sometimes leaks. I’ve ended up wasting money on buying new mods/setups to try and fix these issues. I absolutely love vaping and loath smoking cigarettes, but it’s difficult to get a cigarette wrong! Any advice would be appreciated because I would love to switch completely to vaping. I would love to know what I’m doing wrong, I don’t know how much more research I can do lol!

I can relate to that. I find that certain juices make my coil burn out faster. The more sweetener in it the faster mine burns out. Like if I vape blue slushies my coil will last 2 days for about 400 puffs. When I vape crunch berry(less sweetener) it lasts 4-5 days for about 800-900 puffs. I vape at 60 W . I have a smaller atomizer too so that’s why I have trouble. At least that’s what my buddy says that owns the shop I go to. So I don’t know how long you actually get out of your coil but 5 to 7 days is normal For a nice atomizer. But if your using a heavy sweetener juice try something lighter on the sweetener. Also when I setup my new coil I prime it, when I fill it up I dry hit it a few times, let it sit in there with a full tank for 10 mins, then I start my W at 25 take a puff, 30, 35, 40, 45 until desired W. That’s how I break in my coil. Hope that helps

1 Like