(Very) simple pleasures of life

I don’t know if this is a simple pleasure, but I want this on my list too…I love clean organized home… Which goes really well with having two young boys :blush: lol

6 Likes

Preparing to spend the day with my family with a nice cup of coffee instead of a shower beer. Excited to see the reaction when I show up NOT wasted to a family gathering

7 Likes

Yes! Clean and uncluttered makes me feel centered.

4 Likes

I love cleaning…once I start, haha. Then I am a cleaning machine once I get going. I feel so much more at ease when things are tidy. I don’t have tiny humans to clean up after, though! I can only imagine that a lot more time & effort is required!

3 Likes

12 hours at a one day baseball tourney watching my son and his team play their hearts out.

2 Likes

A peaceful walk

3 Likes

For me it is a little bit of silence in the day. Usually I only get that when driving in my car but some days I get some quiet at the end of the day to read my books. Ahhhh.

4 Likes

Reading a book in the sun in my summer dress :beach_umbrella:

6 Likes

Love this Jené, it’s like everything is right in the world during those moments.

2 Likes

Exploring abandoned places.
Finding awesome graffiti thru out the city.
Finding new trails to run.

6 Likes

Starting day 30 getting up early to get coffee, fully rested.

5 Likes

Smell of freshly brewed coffee

3 Likes

Blasphemous!^^

Memes are a simple pleasure of mine. And fixing things, either around the house or helping someone with the vehicle, brings me satisfaction.

4 Likes

My eyes burn from reading it

3 Likes

Like a little piece of me just died :rofl::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

C’mon… really?!? :flushed::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Waking up with energy and clearly remembering the movie I watched last night with master seven-nearly-eight :popcorn: Then wondering if it was an altogether appropriate level of gore. Lol. Jurassic World.

3 Likes

PIZZA. Any time🍕

10 Likes

YES!!! :smile: Man! I don’t think I was ever present during any mornings ever, during my drinking days… even when I was ‘awake’ :sweat:

4 Likes

Putting on a clean, fresh pair of socks. No idea why. Clear blue sky. Fresh pizza. Springtime. Watching a new tv series with a decent story, and spacing out. Bike ride along a river in the evening. Indian curry :heart_eyes:

10 Likes