View from your front door, back door or window

So tranquil and lush!! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I’ve really enjoyed seeing everyone’s view! Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

So jealous of that poinsettia @SassyRocks
Mom always planted hers up North after the season and it never seemed to stand a chance. I’ve never seen one live and in person to the likes of that one.
:pray::heart:

2 Likes

Florida takes all the credit. You can literally stick a branch in the ground and it grows. Seriously! I will try to remember to post a pic of our neighbors angel trumpet, which started from a twig last year.

3 Likes

This taken the other day around midnight during a power outage.

25 Likes

31 Likes

I look forward to all the color in the above posts again. Snowing here, again:-)

15 Likes

That legit has me soooo jealous looks fabulous!

1 Like

The view from my front door is pretty much identical to @Eke’s

So here’s the view out my living room window:)

34 Likes

Wow it’s crazy how much Charlotte has changed! I went to App State and lived outside of Charlotte in late 90s early 2000s

1 Like

Wow!!! So jealous

1 Like

Ok… thats a bit shocking to me

I recall that snow well… I was like Oh great 1991 again!

It’s nuts, right? It’s still so teeny, but beautiful. All of uptown can still fit in a camera frame from the right parking deck or drone.

When’s the last time you were here? Southend is now super trendy for the younger crowd, NoDa too. Northend is the next up and coming. Camp Northend is the new project and it’s really cool :slight_smile:

I’m originally from NY, but I’m so in love with Charlotte (if you can’t tell :joy:)

This view is amazing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow, it looks like you’re living in a movie. It’s beautiful.

2 Likes

It’s been ages since I’ve been back. I think it was 2008 or 2009! Last time I went we explored the arts district, I guess that’s NODA?
Right out of college I worked at one of the hotels uptown and ever Italy found my way to NYC (now VA) so we did the reverse of each other :rofl:
Happy Saturday!!

2 Likes

First snow we’ve had in a long time, made everything look pretty again. I’m in Ontario. :snowflake:

19 Likes

Beautiful photo

You can keep the snow tho

1 Like

Haha. Yeah. 15 more cm on the way today, so they say. :flushed: Last year the snow banks were over my head by March.

1 Like