Wake up. It's Game Day!

With a redshirt freshman quarterback. He played pretty well. But I feel like FSU mailed it during the second half.

Did you go there or just like em?

I went there! We had okay moments, but I think we will need a couple years to rebuild.

Anybody watching Auburn LSU

Yaaasss!!! LSU scores. 71 yard TD. Failed 2pt conversion tho. 21-19 Auburn in the 4th.

LSU WINS!!! 22-21 boooom!

You probably don’t like Auburn huh?

Um no. I dont like Auburn

1 Like

Ohio State Buckeyes! Go Bucks!

1 Like

Heres a mind blown post…
AL OleMiss tied at 7 … for the luv

And just like that td Alabama #Tua

You ready? My hubs is buckeye fan. He’s watching game elsewhere. Trying to keep the peace around here. Heh

I’m watching from Ohio! Not the best start but at least they missed their field goal!

1 Like

Hubs was from Newark. Been in AL since sophomore in hs. When we started dating he was an AL fan. Tricked me lol
Anytime he buys buckeye things for our boys, I put the things in a garbage bag in my closet… he’s never noticed. Bless it. Lol

59-7 Alabama in the 4th. Gonna pick back up on that book for September book club, and keep an eye on Ohio State in the background.

Glad nobody pressured you. Stay ready for when they do. Was nice to not wake up hungover right? Think of all the people sick as a dog today. Not us! Boom!

Ha. Duckbutter

1 Like

Lamentations from a GA fan… I am screamin! :laughing:

https://www.tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302583

LMAO… that is hilarious but I wonder if maybe a troll from another fan base posted it.

He said bama is on some Scarface cocaine!! Bwahahaha!!!

Tua’s brother really does go to a high school south of Bham, and he’s a beast too.

1 Like

UNLV plays at Arkansas State at 4pm PST on ESPN3. We are 7.5 point dogs. Cant wait to watch the first game of the season where we arent heavy favorites or a heavy underdog.

1 Like