Watch me... 🦄

9 months ago. I was battered bruised. Just taken a helacious beating. Should have died. I had lost my girls. And I qas sure my life was next. I took 1 step. I left my abuser. Most terrifying thing I’ve ever done.

Today… I have had the same full time job for 8 months. I have full custody with no restrictions. Ny girls are home where they belong. I bought my own car. CASH! (Legally obtained cash :joy:)

I’m alive. We are safe. I am clean and sober. My girls have the mom they deserve. My family is my rock. Life is good. Keep pushing forward.

31 Likes

Congratulations and well done!

1 Like

Thank you!

Amazing! Well done, you! Thanks for sharing your story.

1 Like

Thank y’all for giving me a safe place to share.

3 Likes

So proud of you girl! I’m overjoyed that you’re taking your life back step by step!!! These pics are sooo lovely!!!

1 Like

OUTSTANDING!

Congratulations!!
:+1::+1:

2 Likes

I’m just so proud of you Kayla and so happy you are doing well. I’ve been reading too many of these fucking stories and you ladies are fucking war heroes. I’m just so glad you and some of the others have been able to break the cycle and free yourselves and your children from your nightmare.
God bless you and everyone you probably support and have helped on your journey.
I’m always glad to see you pop in. And pray your story is inspiring to others.
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

What a beautiful family you got there. I love those pics. What a treasure. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

2 Likes

@Olivia thanks girl!

1 Like

@Dazercat thank you! My next step is getting certifications for counseling. I’m so ready to be out there helping people.

3 Likes

Congratulations DeadMist! That is wonderful :star_struck: :innocent: :partying_face:

1 Like

Nice! Congratulations!! :tada:

1 Like

Wonderful! So happy for you!

1 Like

Truly amazing… Your kiddos are adorable!!

1 Like

Love this so much!! :heart: Congratulations !!

1 Like

:heart_eyes::unicorn: thank you @liv_m

1 Like

Ohhh thank you i LOVE them so much. @Clarity

1 Like

Thank you @SassyRocks it’s been a journey. But one worth making.

1 Like

Thank you @Matt :black_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like