Way to go dumbass...fml

Here is to day 1 all over again…
Seriously hating myself right now…
S.o.s…

It takes what it takes. If it was easy, this app wouldn’t exist, treatment centers wouldn’t exist, AA wouldn’t have formed up.

Dive into the deep end of the pool. Blitz your sobriety. I found AA and IOP meetings, coupled with individual therapy to have a great and lasting effect. I’m almost 11 months sober now, and I didn’t think there was any end in sight when I got sober, aside from the grave.

Here’s to day 1’s, we’ve all had them. Let us help you make it your last.

6 Likes

Any thoughts about what you plan to do differently this time around?

Run away somewhere … idk I have a big problem with telling people… my bestfriend no.

Don’t beat yourself up, if recovery was easy everybody would do it. Learn from your mistake and move on. You can do this.

What made you pick up the first one? What happened? Dont beat yourself up girl

I’m right there with you. But its not the end of the world. We just have to start over again, maybe change a few things and this time we’ll be more successful! We can do it!

Back there again…3rd or 4th the this year. Just absorbed so Allen Carr, and bingeing thru Annie Grace “The Alcohol Experiment.” Also going to Lifering group this week. So here is to that last drink, for the last time.

1 Like

Sorry to hear, but glad you are here! :+1:
It helps me to come here every day and check in sober. When I have cravings I come here and read the tips (and try to infiltrate them into my own life) and other inspiral stories.
Maybe it helps you too!