We need to laugh. Make it happen

I am actually going to start writing a book about my time as a manager for walmart…i have a budy that is an editor and publisher who is going to help me…

3 Likes

You can put a chapter in about me going to the pharmacy everyday to get the 10-pack of syringes. $1.26 1/2 inch tip, 29 gauge, 50cc

1 Like

U weren’t the only one dude…could prob write 2 chapters of just the excuses we were giving them to buy em too…a friend of mine was cut off there and every Walgreens and CVS in town

1 Like

I doubt they thought that I had the worst case of diabetes ever. In New York they pretty much have to sell them to you though.

Lol, I was about to say there are probably some people in NC that thought I’d died of an unmanageable case of diabetes after I moved…they kept em in the pharmacy down here at most stores and the pharmacist had the right to refuse to sell them if they wanted to. To make things worse nc’s thoughts on a needle exchange program at the time was “if we don’t supply the junkies they won’t get high” …needless to say there was a lot of hepatitis and HIV walkin around down there…I lucked out and both of my parents actually had diabetes but I have been around people where 3 of em would share the same needle as much as 3 or 4 times each in a night.

5 Likes

Whahaahhaaa!! :joy::joy:

I goat no idea what you are talking about.

14 Likes

This is your garden? In the UK we call this a field with the woods in the background.

Yes, that’s my little herb and strawberry garden. She’s in need of some love and de-winterizing! I’m ready for sunshine, flowers and warm weather!

1 Like

I’m going to end up getting a pet goat because of this forum.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Please dress your pet goat in animal costumes.

Maybe-I-Shouldnt-Have-Bought-This-Goat-Funny-Goat-Meme-Image

3 Likes

Ahahahah!! :joy: holy goat shit that made me laugh so hard!

3 Likes

Philly girls are the best!!! Okay I’m probably biased…

WHY :scream:

Starting a long put off project

7 Likes

6 Likes
5 Likes