We need to laugh. Make it happen

Found that on the web, had to laugh loud!

10 Likes

Looks like a 3 musketeers

I am going to down load the app, just because of the name!

Well you lost me there. I would have to blow the dust off my wallet.

1 Like

q46L4QH_d

This one is always a classic for me! :joy::rofl:

7 Likes

FB_IMG_1524607606949

9 Likes

IMG_20171212_121558

2 Likes

I’m guessing baby ruth.

1 Like

This is my dog, some times its impossible to get a ball off her and also she tortures you to throw it, she sets in down and barks at you to throw it, then when you go to pick it up, she takes it in her mouth again.

I have found a solution though - 2 balls, it bamboozles her :joy:

4 Likes

Been a long time since I got a good joke via email (remember those?). Thought I’d share:

Gotta love humor…

So I got one of those IRS scammer calls saying that I owed back taxes & they were going to come arrest me. So of course, I called them back. I tried to record it, and was EXTREMELY disappointed that the recording didn’t work. But here are a few highlights:

He confirmed that I was Mr “Ken”.
I was told that I owed exactly $4,821 in back taxes.
He told me that the ‘Federal Sherriff’s Office’ was going to come arrest me for defrauding the government.
He then told me that we were being recorded & to not interrupt him.
I then proceeded to interrupt him constantly over the next 9 glorious minutes.

He told me to go get iTunes gift cards for half the balance ($2,000) or my case would be downloaded to the Sheriff.
I confirmed that it was the sheriff of Lincoln County (from the movie Young Guns).
I told him no Apple Store nearby.
He suggested Target.
I suggested Toys R Us.
He told me to take this seriously.
We settled on Walmart.

I then told him that it would take a while.
He said the authorities are coming in a few hours.
I said "a few hours??"
He said "two hours."
I said that 2 is a couple & that really a few should be 3 or more.
He said I need to be serious. This is a lawsuit from IRS.
I said out loud to my dog, “Bobby, get your gun…Feds are comin’” (shout out to Rusty Edwards)
He told me it was not wise to have a gun & do I want to lose my life over unpaid taxes?

I then told him that I live out in the country & don’t have a car to get to Walmart.
He told me that I needed to walk… this is final IRS notice.
I told him that I had a horse…a fast horse named Austin.
He said that would be fine.

Then I said that I’d just leave town.
He said bad idea… the IRS will go after my family.
I told him the sheriff would never catch me on Austin, because Austin made the Kessel Run in less than 12 Parsecs. (shout out to my Star Wars geeks)
He seemed confused & now suspicious.

He was irritated and asked to confirm who I was.
I told him Ken.
He said to verify my full name.
I told him that I go by Ken but that my real name is Yalken…which is Russian.
He asked me to spell my first & last name.
I replied Y-A-L-K-E-N F-O-K-H-O-V
He repeated out loud, YALKEN FOKHOV.

And then he called me a motherf**ker & hung up.

Best. 9 minutes. EVER.

12 Likes

And you managed to sound serious to him? Holy, I would have laughed most of the time :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hahaha
After seeing that i will never look at a candy bar the same

1 Like

Hahahaha that was so funny I’m dead.

I love wasting those idiots time. I had one call about my Microsoft Windows having a virus. He told me to hit start, go to run, etc etc… about 35 minutes in he asked me to open up explorer. I then told him I didn’t see explorer but I see safari (Apple) and pissed him all off! A few sele t words were said about my mother and vice versa. I figure if I’m wasting his time, that’s less time he has to scam others.

1 Like

I once had a telemarketer call me for magazine subscriptions. I told him my name was “Fydalah Ho”. About 2 months later, a free trial subscription to Field and Stream and Harpers Bazaar starts arriving…addressed to “Mr. Fydalah Ho”

2 Likes

This post has been deleted.

6 Likes

When telemarketers called me and almost always they would ask how I was doing. I would always respond with, “Doctor just called and confirmed I have herpes” if they did not hang up then, i would ask them questions about it. After the 2nd or third question, they usually hung up.

3 Likes

When my wife and I were dating, she had a room mate. After we were married and set up our household, the phone number moved with us. So not only were we getting telemarketing calls for her former roommate, but for her roommate’s sister as well.

I got tired of it, so I started saying things like:

She’s currently incarcerated in Thailand for attempting to smuggle tiger paws out of the country.

She is currently in astronaut training at NASA

She is currently solo thru-hiking the Appalachian trail, and I can put a note to have her call you, in her next mail-drop.

She’s currently deployed on a ballistic missile submarine

She’s on the run for skipping bail, and is hiding from the bondsman

And my all-time favorite: she’s currently on tour with Aerosmith.

4 Likes

@DowntroddenGoat :heartbeat: csunfurrys

3 Likes

Nice! A roommate was dodging a girl he slept with. This was before cell phones and social media. So, the plan was if this girl called and I answered. I pretend I think it is spmeone else and congratulate her on being pregnant. Thus, the girl he was dodging would think he knocked up some other girl and leave hom alone…there was alcohol involved with this plan.

So the girl calls, i go with the planned comversation. She starts crying…turns out she is actually pregnant. They have been married for about 20 years. Obviously he sucks at dodging women

6 Likes