We need to laugh. Make it happen

They are mellow and sociable, which belies their size. I will have another.

Anndddd SUPER cuddly, I’ve never had a cat purr so loud when they want some love!

1 Like

We had a screened in porch on the second floor of our house, and you could look straight into the top of a really big Oak. Our coon would chatter at the birds and squirrels with her pupils all dilated. Loved to watch her watching the birds.

Oh yesssss, they get that particular chatter sound and want to go for it. Mine does the same from the windows or my porch when I’m outside and let them out on it with me. My girl leaned how to do it from him so she’s into it now too lol.

1 Like

My little pit chatters and chirps. :joy: she’s crazy.

2 Likes

So just the other day, I’m sober and there is a DUI check point. I’m thinking, I got this, I’m sober. It’s great btw to not be freaking out, afraid of going to jail! But anways, I pull up to the officer, he says license, insurance, and registration please. Ok, so I pull my license out, let him look at it. So I’m looking in the glove box for the other. After searching for a couple minutes, i Found my insurance card, expired in February! Damn it! Just my luck! So I’m like wait, I have an app I can get on to show you. Hes like ok, theres an app for everything nowadays huh, yep mr. Officer lol. So I’m still looking for the registration card, cant find it. Remind you I just got my jeep like 6 or so months ago… I find one! But it’s for my old car, damn it, damn it, damn it! So I continue to search, frantically at this point lol. Cant find it. So for heres me for once, sober at a check point and so not prepared! I kind of look at him with that uncomfortable smile lol. Thinking with am I going to do. Cars are lining up behind me. I can’t find shit. So finally, he gets tired of waiting and hands me back my license and is like have a nice night… I grabbed it, said thank you, and drive off… needless to say, I didnt go home that way. And I’m getting my shit in order today lol…

6 Likes

Isn’t life funny that way🤣

1 Like

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

I was in Amsterdam at the weekend and the smell of it was everywhere as well as people drinking alcohol as it was a big holiday full of street parties.

It was weird walking past a coffeeshop and people were looking pretty baked and thinking it used to be me, same with the alcohol. None of it is appealing any more, we were talking about it at my group tonight.

I am so happy to be free from it all.

2 Likes

I’d nearly wish to get stopped by the cops with a quarter pound of that tea so when they ask me what it is I can smile and say Tea.

I once had a friendly cop let me go when I had a half ounce and he let me keep it after making me promise it was personal and I wasn’t dealing, my only brush with the law thankfully.

2 Likes

Common now… thats consumer knowlege to be able to eye an oz or a quarter of herbs but a quap?..haha or i guess this knowledge can finally be used for something else …

1 Like

Next time maybe break it down one ounce in one bag another oz in the other. But you might get eyed up when ur getting rang up. As u have it bagged for distribution… hahahaba

2 Likes

Sorry if this upsets anyone but it really appeals to my dark British humour

7 Likes

12 Likes

I could not stop laughing when I found this gem on my phone :joy:

For the Germans here :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

If you want to make someone very uncomfortable share an automatic hand dryer with them next time you are in a public restroom

3 Likes

Okay that’s fucking hilarious. I like to face the rest of the people in the elevator with me and quizzically stare at them while counting. Doing it at the VA is.a hoot.

4 Likes

I happen to be eating dinner when I read this. Thanks.

1 Like

That might actually do the trick. I don’t want to wait a month :frowning:

So I forgot to share that my roommate got moved into a single room so I’ve had my room all to myself. Best part about it, I don’t have to wear pants. I love not wearing pants

2 Likes