We need to laugh. Make it happen

14 Likes

Lmfao! getoffmylawn

Someone please take @DowntroddenGoat s NWA albums away b4 he gets arrested! :rofl:

5 Likes

Whilst eating breakfast at the hotel buffet this morning, I glance peacefully out the window, taking in the scenery…
Next minute, a dude walks casually past the window completely naked! A man sitting close by and I exchange shocked glances, and a few minutes later he strolls past again and gets chased by several staff and guards LOL

4 Likes

1 Like

6 Likes

I want one of those

1 Like

That’s hilarious. We had two naked guys make the news here in Pittsburgh two days ago, completely unrelated to each other. The second guy claimed his cloths were stolen before he strolled through a square then jogged on the highway across one of the bridges.

2 Likes

:alien:

4 Likes

Hahaha awesome!
The guy who turned and talked to me about it mentioned that the guy he was staying with is gay, and that he should go wake him up LOL

Haha Haha yeah, don’t we all?

1 Like

10 Likes

What time did Sean Connery show up to Wimbledon???

Tennish…

2 Likes

Lol, someone posted this a while ago, but for ur benefit since ur fairly new to the family…

8 Likes

Niiiiiiiiice! Hahahahaha!

1 Like

This one never get’s old :joy:

Lol, Ikr its saved in my phone :joy:…i cant remember who posted it, but i remembered downloading it so I could text it to my brother, he works 3rd shift so we send stuff like that back and forth when hes sitting in his patrol car bored. I almost choked on my drink when I saw that Elmo one too lol, here’s another one in that same vein…

4 Likes

I can’t stop laughing at this.

10 Likes

@anon46927530. The kangaroo throat punch… I can’t.

1 Like

My favorite is the first one. I watched it like 100 times and still laugh my ass off.

1 Like