We need to laugh. Make it happen

4 Likes

Lol, nice…I can usually get about 15 in b4 I pull up in the parking lot every morning

1 Like

Hahahaha so true

Wonderful stuff there!!

Lmao, that’s funny as hell…After almost 20 yrs of hard drinking I thought #7 was the only kind tho

2 Likes

That shit is pretty awesome…i know what u mean too, if I showed up for a date and she was actually wearin it I’d prob do the same lol

Out of all the different versions of this ppl made this one is by far the funniest…the song syncs so well :joy:

5 Likes

Haha, my boss and her wife did too. She used to walk around the shop singing it all the time when it came out…I dunno his dancing just lines up with the lyrics so well, then when she says “where u think ur goin baby” and he shoots the dude that was pretty much the icing on the cake for me lol

1 Like

FB_IMG_1529004225911

2 Likes

Just stopped in firehouse subs to grab a quick bite…am I the only person who finds this picture creepy as fuck??

I’m pretty sure I know who the arsonist was, and it looks like the kid took a hit out on his parents for the insurance money and paid him to do it lol

1 Like

9 Likes

This is so me :grimacing:

6 Likes

Ha!

One morning when I was a newly wed, my bride was “pissed-off brushing” her hair. She was really pulling on that brush hard, and it snagged. Sprained her neck. and had to wear a brace for a week. I still goof on her about it.

Me, I have things happen to me. Walking through the living room in the dark and realize I am about to step on a dog. Do some flippy rollie move and end up rupturing a quad on the piano. Having an 80 lb box of flooring land on my foot.

So when my wife says “don’t hurt yourself”, I say, “go brush your hair”.

4 Likes

Hahaha hilarious!

Not to mention the Chester the Molester smile on the fireman. Who painted this? John Wayne Gacy?

3 Likes

Lmao, that’s what I’m talking about lol, that and the fact it basically hovers over half the dining tables just makes it damn creepy…and actually that was the first thing I thought too…“gacy the fireman is almost as creepy as gacy the clown” lmao

2 Likes

Uh no.

5 Likes

Food my love :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

That would definately be me if I could get a good burrito where I live!

3 Likes