We need to laugh. Make it happen

download%20(2)

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

3 Likes

Sorry for the low brow humor bit this appeared in my news feed. LOL

6 Likes

@Yoda-Stevie and @anon37742172 I think I found something worse than bare feet…not quite as gross but definitely creepy AF! Lmao

6 Likes

3 Likes

Bone apple teeth!

1 Like

Shhhhhh

6 Likes

I have decided that when the good people of the United States see fit to appoint me “Benevolent Dictator” of the USA, I will immediately institute the following policy:

“Henceforth, any National Holiday recurring on a specific date annually, shall be observed on the preceding Monday of that week, if scheduled to fall on a Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, and any falling on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday shall be observed on the Friday of the week in which falling.”

Holidays both falling and observed mid-week subject people to two mondays in a week, which I hold to be cruel and unusual.

5 Likes

I, for one, welcome this new policy – and in turn, support the instatement of our new overlord.

2 Likes

I’m melting like a cheap candle here in Massachusetts.

1 Like

I got attacked by a tree rat (aka squirrel)

2 Likes

The thing about squirrels…they always go for the eyes.

2 Likes

Tree rat :joy:

2 Likes

Here too in Maine!

1 Like

Dont come to Maryland dude, tree rat doesn’t describe these things, I think they’ve been bred with golden retrievers…I saw one yesterday about the size of a cocker spaniel and it no shit “waddled” across the road like a fat penguin lmao. I’m pretty sure it would have done enough damage to warrant an insurance claim had anyone hit it, the guy in the lane beside me and I both stopped to let it cross and looked at each other wide eyed with the same wtf expression lol

4 Likes

How big do squirrels get over there??? :open_mouth:

1 Like

As big as small cats. I have some 3-4 pounders running around my yard.

3 Likes

Yup… @Yoda-Stevie ain’t joking, the first time I saw one when I moved up here it blew my mind…this one was the biggest I’d seen so far, he was clearly obese lol, just his body was the size of a 24 oz. can. He had stubby little legs and his gut was scrubbing the ground lol, he didnt have that usual crackhead demeanor they usually have either, he was all sluggish and barely moving lol I dont know how a wolf or fox hasn’t eaten him by now

2 Likes

We used to hand feed the squirrels in college.