We need to laugh. Make it happen

Here in my area squirrels are cute and tiny and lovely :open_mouth:

It depends on what they are eating. Part of my yard is wooded. Lot’s of Oaks, means lots of acorns. My mother-in-law loves birds, and has bird feeders all over my yard, so that means the squirrels get lots of seeds too. I have fruit trees (apples, plums, peaches) and the squirrels don’t leave me many of these either. The ones in my yard are big and healthy. Thick fur, bushy tails. Back when I had a Jack Russell and my Aussie Cattle dog was younger, they did a pretty good job of running them off. I used to trap and relocate them, but that became a full-time thing, so I stopped. So now they are flourishing, becoming “UberSquirrels”. I might have to start actively hunting them. I need a good squirrel recipe.

2 Likes

Watch above for those tree rats. Ive had squirrels throw accorns down at me from above…ignorant bastards i guess it didnt help i was throwing accorns at it…:laughing:

4 Likes

Uber%20Squirrel

5 Likes

U could make a good meal off them for sure, prob feed at least 2 people lol. Little dude yesterday coulda supplied enough fatback to season ur beans for a year or so.

1 Like

Lmao, omg this is awesome :joy: best marketing I believe I’ve ever seen

3 Likes

Lol, ud end up feeding ur hand to these little monsters

1 Like

Many things that seemed like good ideas in college turned out to be questionable decisions at best. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I haven’t seen that video in years. That’s a real product too. Nuttin but rainbows and unicorn farts

1 Like

Amen to that! Lol

1 Like

I would be happy if I even made questionable decisions. It’s funny, now that I have a little bit of clean time I look back at the shit I did and can’t believe I survived to see 22 let alone 32

2 Likes

Lol, ikr… b4 I was a alcoholic/opiate addict i was a major league pothead. I got to campus the first day, ran into someone i knew from high school, and ended up riding off to smoke a blunt, needless to say I wasted a lot of money for a degree I really didnt deserve. I could kick my own ass for some of the stupid crap I did back then.

1 Like

While I did periodically drink in college. I never touched drugs. I triple majored in college. I only developed my kick ass alcoholic self in my 30s.

fonts

8 Likes

What … is … this ???:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

lol

1 Like

This is wrong on so many levels… :rofl:

2 Likes

7 Likes

It’s funny cause it’s true

2 Likes

So… that’s what happened to the monster from “Lost”. :rofl: