We need to laugh. Make it happen

Screenshot_20190216-204615_kindlephoto-521048649

4 Likes

Screenshot_20190216-205753_kindlephoto-520940201

8 Likes

Lol, i saw that on fb and thought she was sitting on a cat and that was its legs sticking out…then i looked at her shirt and saw the wide eyed cat on it and thought “omg what are these crazy bitches doin to them poor cats???” :laughing:

3 Likes

14 Likes

So we have a bit of a tradition in our house. After Thanksgiving we put up a small, lighted winter village thing on the piano-top. It gets decked out for Christmas, but during other times it looks like a town in winter. Everyone loves it, except for me. I’m ambivalent. I credit this to growing up with hard winters.

I knew it was just a matter of time until she dicovered it, and now I love the village. I credit this to growing up watching Creature Double Feature during those hard winters. Today’s feature, “Attack of the Giant Kitten”

8 Likes

God help us! No one can stand before Fluffy!

1 Like

10 Likes

12 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes
5 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks the “Baby On Board” window decals look like a Unabomber police sketch?414tNi%20AlLL

5 Likes

Lol no it def does.

That silhouette is from The Hangover movie I believe, Alan finds the random baby. Or something to that effect… I don’t remember all the details as I only watched the movie while completely drunk of course lol

This WAS funny! Thanks, I needed a laugh.

1 Like

6 Likes

I cant stop laughing…lol…i needed this thread tonight.

3 Likes

5 Likes

0d012884f751eff5fcdc042103d4ca88

7 Likes

3 Likes