We need to laugh. Make it happen

Knakkers? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Maybe it’s dutch, def. not german

I have a juvenile sense of humor so…but this is my go to when I really just need to laugh at something ridiculous

Hahaha…when its dark I am sleeping…but I approve of that message

Lol the French one gets me… “the area of ooh la la” :laughing:

Lol i was thinking the same thing … Id prob american pie that coffee after reading that in french🤣

I don’t know either language well, but I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen so many doubled letters in German, so I was suspicious too…

I started typing it in a translator and it detects as Luxembourgish…no decent translation into english tho, it came out all wonky and I’m pretty sure it’s just a mix of German and Dutch, the French is way off gramatticly as well. I’m almost certain it’s something someone came up with to fuck with American tourists lol, it “seems” to make just enough sense ud think it’s an accurate translation and I’m pretty sure knakkers is supposed to be “nuts” lol

Yeah that was my thought. “Ne pourez pas dans l’area”, really?

cokwLj7

“Nooooo take me with you! You’re not going to space without me! SPAAAAAAACE”

Guy walks into a psychiatrist office dressed in only clear plastics, the Dr says, well I can clearly see your nuts.

:joy::rofl:

Jim Lahey, the finest supervisor that Sunnyvale has ever known.

May he rest in peace.

My cousin met him right before he died. Best picture ever! Ironically, this is also my cousin that was always straight edge until this last year, my last drink ever was on his birthday.

Love the picture!

A man walks in to a bar and says “ouch! Where the fuck did that bar come from?!”

What’s brown and sticky???
A stick.

Dad jokes for the win! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Haha, my brother just sent me this one two days ago!