We need to laugh. Make it happen

Embroidery, but yes! It’s part of my long term goal to make peace with my body :two_hearts:

2 Likes

These are awesome! My friend posted a link to the guy that makes them on Instagram the other day

5 Likes

7 Likes

I think that is absolutely amazing!! You go girl, powerful stuff right there! I love seeing what people do with art, this was one of my favorite stitched pieces I inherited from my Grammas cousin this last year.

When I want to stab things 1000’s of times I do this instead because I can’t do straight lines lol

4 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

True story…lol

5 Likes

6 Likes

Both of these pieces are beautiful! Is the one you made needle felting? I’m just learning embroidery but I think it’s a bit more fun than cross stitch because there’s so much more fluidity in the stitching. I’m just playing around with stitches trying to figure out what to use where currently, which is a fun exploration

1 Like

It is! I stab myself a lot but its fun and forgiving. Embroidery is beautiful and its fun to experiment with it, I can’t wait to see what you do with it as you get more comfortable with it!

1 Like

7 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

76fca40e5fa77f9bf3a928d50af8e8a2--so-funny-funny-shit

4 Likes

65afc367dd61ba9c3261da5479645e3680c3726abd3217778fe19b9ff79ba6ce
Bahaha!

7 Likes

4 Likes

Edit:

But SO delicious!!

4 Likes

Huh, good point, I somehow didn’t notice that-my bad! I’ll find a new one an replace it!

1 Like

8 Likes