We need to laugh. Make it happen

Maybe this should be in the motivation thread😅

9 Likes

So this shit happened at the Walmart in my hometown yesterday…I cant think of a better reason to not smoke meth and drink Busch Light :joy: (apology for the fact that this genius doesnt know how to hold a phone to record video)

4 Likes

What the fuck man. That’s crazy.

1 Like

Everything happens at Walmart :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That’s some pretty crazy food fighting! Did you see him get whacked with an ear of corn? :joy: I love your safe spot behind the sweets, I’d be right there with you man!

2 Likes

Lol I didnt record it, we were in there on the other side of the store grabbing some last minute stuff for my friends wedding and heard the 2 women start screaming and cussing at each other so we ran up and watched with that guy lol. As soon as it was over we asked him if he was gonna put it on YouTube and Worldstar and he goes “shit bruh you already know, that shits uploadin right now” :joy: yeah that old man was brave (or crazy) as hell hitting that giant bastard with an ear of corn. Homeboy in the red shirt messed up when he punched that guys wife, dude was on the way out to the vestibule to comply with the cops til that happened. It’s even funnier in the video, he comes flying back in the frame and slams dude and u hear that old lady go “Oh my gaaawd!” :joy:

3 Likes

I miss Wallyworld :disappointed_relieved::rofl:

1 Like

7 Likes

1 Like

110gqI69qjVAkM

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like