Weed free 3months+ questions

Hello fellas! I am here to ask you a question, I have been weed free for 3 whole months now! And I love it, I love how I feel… Less depressed, more productive, more rational thoughts, less fixations on things that aren’t real. Less panic attacks or near to never. I feel great, BUT. I am asking myself if I am ready to try and smoke just occasionally. 3 months ago for 1-2 years I was smoking everyday the whole day. And that was pretty exhausting and nowhere near good. Now I am asking myself if I would be able to manage my consumption. Now that everybody is in quarantine I won’t be able to afford weed anyway. So that would be the best time to not fall into the hole of addiction again. A friend of mine has offered to smoke with her and I am not sure if I should go for it. Let me know what u think about it and I hope yall are healthy and at home! Kisses Alo:)

1 Like

Quarantine isnt going to last forever so what would stop you from going back to an every day smoker again?

3 Likes

I couldn’t afford to smoke or drink for a few years, but I found a way too.

You listed a plethora of reasons, a whole mess of positives that are occurring since you quit… why go back?

I haven’t smoked in over 2 years, didn’t see a world without the possibility of weed, or booze for that matter, yet here I am. Enjoying life, paranoia gone, financials in order, responsible when it comes to work and to raising kids.

Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth friend, life’s gotten better because you quit. It can turn right back into a hellacious existence real quick if you pick back up.

8 Likes

Reading what you are writing, why the hell would you go back to smoking, even occasionally? You’re free. Why take the risk of revisiting all those negative feelings and emotions? What would you gain by smoking? I’d say nothing.

3 Likes

you have 3 months??

my question to you is how did you do it??

i only have 2 days

it seems to me that when i smoke weed, all bets are off and im drinking in no time.

1 Like

Yeah, the real question is why? What’s the purpose? Smoking is bad for you. Period. Just quit permanently while you’re ahead.

3 Likes

I’ve been on this forum about 6 months and I’ve yet to see anyone do moderation successfully. This quarantine isn’t going to stop you once you start. You’ll find a way to get money, that’s what we addicts do. You listed all the positives and now you need to ask yourself if that one smoke is worth throwing all that away.

3 Likes

Initiallyi ran out of weed and then I just kept going, my bf stopped smoking too but he had never really enjoyed it and wasn’t stoner so it wasn’t much of an effort for him. It is hard the first days but the more you are determined to stop the easyer it is. You must always remember why you stopped, I wrote down a list of 30 reasons why weed is bad for me. You can do it!!

1 Like

you’ve just gave a list of all the positives you have gained. So ask yourself why. Why should I risk all that. Your not stupid you know what to do.
Really proud of you BTW 3 months is brilliant.

Doesn’t make sense to start smoking it again. You said so yourself, having listed all the positives and benefits since stopping. Its time to decide, are you a smoker or non-smoker. Its either in your past or its not. What do you truly want, what is your truth? Don’t have to answer it here, just to yourself. Give yourself your honest answer, with a loving-kindness at heart, and act accordingly. :pray::heart:

1 Like