Weed Smoker & Alcohol

I started smoking weed when I was 13 years old. I stopped smoking because I was hired for a job under the condition, I take drug test. I knew I had been smoking the night before, but I really needed a job. I went and brought some Niacin from GNC and took 2 pills with plenty water. It burned so bad, that I vowed that if it would just stop burning then I would NEVER smoke again & I haven’t. I am currently prescribed a marijuana card because I have epilepsy, but I do not use it.

I started drinking when I was 24 years old from an ex that was an alcoholic and I didn’t understand what it was then. I thought it was okay to drink the way he did and joined in. That was the worse relationship of my life, but even after our break up, I kept drinking even through some of my pregnancy. I am currently pregnant again (not by the same person), but I stopped drinking liquor & began drinking wine. I want to stop, but I don’t know where to begin or how. I try to make excuses for me drinking wine, but alcohol is alcohol no matter what you are drinking. I really do want to quit!! Any ideas??