Weekend 2: Weekend Harder

For those of us who quit on Jan 1, our second sober weekend is nearly upon us.

I’m going to make some homemade cheese from a kit I got for Christmas and we are having the in laws over. I hope everyone else has a wholesome sober weekend planned.

Good luck everybody!

9 Likes

Thank you. I am the same too. Second weekend coming up. Will try to keep myself busy all weekend, especially at night time. We can do this!

3 Likes

Tomorrow is 19 days for me…u all GOT this. Stay busy, avoid triggers & you’ll cruise thru no prob.

2 Likes

I plan to go to the beach on Saturday and have a nice long walk along the waters edge. This time of year helps to blow the cobwebs of winter away and i love to look out to sea. So I’ll get myself some chips and curry sauce. Have a sit on a bench and watch the world go by. :blush:

5 Likes

Same boat here. I will not drink this weekend with you. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Going to my mom’s with the kids and my sis tmw night for a just because sleepover, probably do some interval training (fun to get the kids in on this, it’s hilarious to see their takes on exercises) and then spend the next couple days being a hermit and listening to scary story podcasts while I clean my house.
We got this! :+1:

2 Likes

Today i’ll relax on the couch all snuggled up and watch The walking Dead :wink: Saturday i’ll go shopping, some pretty clothes or shoes maybe and i’ll get some fresh veggies and fruit.

1 Like

Love the scary podcasts! Do you listen to Campfire Radio Theater, and 11th Hour Productions? Two of my favs. If you are into Zombies…We’re Alive podcast rocks!

I also love the old time CBS Radio Mystery Theater episodes.

I want chips and curry sauce but I’m on slimming world :persevere:

2nd weekend and its going to be a good choices weekend, no temptation. Tomorrow we are off to see my parents in west Yorkshire as didn’t see them over Xmas new year. Tomorrow night I’ll have a glass of non alcoholic wine as a treat. Sunday is a dog walk and food shopping for the week. Happy sober weekend everyone.

1 Like