Weekend Relapse

Had 6 days down and Saturday it happened once again not strong enough to say No and stupidly thinking i was. Stayed up for 3 days and nights and paying for it again with all the emotional rollercoaters that ride along. I need lots of advice on getting off this shit and how to cope without it especially the euphoric feeling it gives me and my partner when we take it!!

3 Likes

Help a girl out!!

2 Likes

I’m right there with you!! So I’m on day 11 because I relapsed and this weekend was emotional rollercoaster. Up and down. Crying then happy. And there’s no balance in my life. It’s hard to “fake it til you make it” when your brain keeps playing tricks on you.
But I know it will pass. I will get over this hurdle. It’ll be alright! But I just need to not drink, just for today, and it’ll be okay!!!

Yes he does but for some reason its easier for him to quit or it seems that way and yes back around where the stuff is but its a complicated situation that i really cant get into. All i can say is its a place we cant really avoid. Thanks for your kindness

1 Like

One day at a time i keep repeating it over and over

1 Like

Checking in to see how you r doing? Me some better but as always when the wend rolls around i get scared because thats the time i use the most and then spend the whole week recooperating and feeling guilty

1 Like

What is your poison?

Speed , pain meds, and alcohol over the yrs but speed has been my worst