Weighs heavly on the shoulders

Just when you think you’re good once again, cause we’re meant to be strong. Shit pours down on you once again. Shocker, once more on the edge of relapsing you think I’ll find a sponsor by now to guide me and help me understand myself a bit more. Wthl the bomb shell dropped how could i not wanna drink

1 Like

It’s hard,sober isn’t always easy and something can seriously make it so difficult. But push through and you’ll come out even stronger every time

2 Likes

You’re right but those storms been coming down heavily

To be honest this fight is knocking the fuck out of me. Any other day i can fihht thru and live another day. This one feels different

1 Like

Trust me I seriously get where you’re coming from. But remember drinking isn’t going to make that feeling go away or get better by any means. It will totally make it ten times worse, on top of the shame and guilt you will feel. Remember why u wanted sobriety in the first place. Keep pushing you’ll make it

2 Likes

It’s like jumping into a lake or a pool, and seeing how far you can sink and hold your breath. You know that panicked urge when you think you’re not going to make it to the surface to breathe? That’s where you’re at now. If you open your mouth to gasp, you’re just going to take water into your lungs. That’s what alcohol is right now. Hold your breath just a bit longer, and make it to the surface to breathe. That’s sobriety. Stay strong.

2 Likes

There is no situation that picking up again is going to make better. Im sorry that you’re going through shit right now, life can really kick the shit out of us sometimes.

1 Like

Well, you could not want to drink because 100% drinking is not going to make you more focused or clear headed or determined or strong or able to tackle whatever needs to be handled. Drinking will allow you to escape from whatever life is throwing at you for the moment, but whatever it is will still need handling.

Life has ups and downs and really incredibly painful challenges sometimes. If you need to cry, scream, rage…do it or get it out thru writing or running or walking or meditating or taking action to fix whatever needs fixing that is in your control.

Drinking at the problem won’t make it go away and will make you feel like shit. And I know you don’t want that.

You are strong and capable. Focus on being sober today. You can do hard things. :heart:

1 Like

You doing ok so far today? Sorry you’re having a tough go of it Lilbit.:bouquet:

1 Like

It feels different inside. Battles we all got’em but this feels like am crawling

You’re right the problem is out of my control. Sober or not i still feel the pain. Don’t wanna feel it just wanna numb it away.

Honestly i woke up in a good mood today everything was fine until my father gave me some news that just struck me harsh

1 Like

Honestly it feels different.
Its like not being able to get up after long fight getting the shit beat out of you but usual you cab get up. Nah this brought me to my knees am a stubborn hard head asshole. For something like this to make bring me this low. This whole battle with sobriety felt like it just turn into a war on me

1 Like

I’m sorry to have miss lead you but the “news” i was talking about is personal news going on. Now the real news i could careless the government will take its action… My apologies

1 Like

@Becsta hello.
Lot of people on here help me fight threw the urge made it threw the day without drinking or any drugs.

3 Likes