Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up 2

Proud of you :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I know its hard not to feel discouraged when you are doing everything right and the progress stops showing on the scale.
A reminder that muscle weighs more so you may be losing inches and gaining muscle.
Keep doing what you are doing. You are gaining a healthy routine and the efforts will show.
Also - our bodies adapt quickly to famililar movement so its a good idea to switch up excercises - ā€œmuscle confusionā€ to avoid a plateau

7 Likes

195.6. Wrong way, ooops. Tracking was horrible all week, workouts were bad, lots of stressors. This week will be better.

8 Likes

I have been too scared to weigh myself after my holiday. When I was younger I would lose weight on holiday, less mindless snacking and moving more. Not sure that happens now I have hit middle age and going to try a weigh in later in the week.

The good news is I have upped my walking after managing it on holiday. Just hoping that is sustainable now real life has kicked in. I always have to be mindful of my chronic fatigue and not push it too much.

5 Likes

Gained 0.5lbs this week. I could have done better with diet and exercise :frowning: just a small setback to remind me of my goal

5 Likes

Today I am also starting to try to be fit. I cant mention my weight :upside_down_face: I am ashamed. My God its too much lol

3 Likes

I didnā€™t weight myself in weeks :face_with_peeking_eye: I know thatā€™s not helpful hehe, but my belly size is back down to 91 cm :clap::clap::clap: thatā€™s a big win for me :grin:
Today Iā€™ll try to do a kettlebell workout again BUT if I feel the slightest pain I stop. Not like the last time :weary:

5 Likes

Down 5 more pounds from 175 to 170, Maintaining on my new healthier way of eating. Fiber one for breakfast, then a fruit salad for lunchā€¦

10 Likes

Weighing in at 288.8 today, down 7-8lbs since last Monday!

6 Likes

Today was my weekly weigh in at 221.2lb. Got this little beauty of a notification today too! I am down 50lb from my heaviest. It took a loooong time to get here tho bcuz i struggled alot with binge eating (its not nearly as bad now). But hopefully, since I seem to have a habit formed now for the gym, the progress will continue!

15 Likes

No weigh in this Monday because Iā€™m camping, I garuntee you it wouldnā€™t be goodā€¦ oh well, weā€™ll see what the damage is after 6 more nights of camping.

5 Likes

1 month, 20lbs down, feeling pretty good about it

13 Likes

Iā€™d love to join this thread. Like a few of you the drinking and snacking and hangovers put significant weight on my body. My starting weight on Saturday was 141.7 lbs (divide by 2.2 for kgs). And who said Americans cant understand the metric system :blush:
My goal is to get to 115 lbs (lose 32 lbs). I would like to get to that weight by next May.
Hugs

7 Likes

Down 14lbs since the beginning of the month, switched to carnivore a few days ago and I feel pretty friggin good.

9 Likes

Frick :scream:
198.4 lbs :scream:
Thatā€™s what happens in Cali and 2 weeks off, eating what I like. Back to work.
:pray:t2::heart::hugs:

7 Likes

Way to work it @jjcarson92

3 Likes

Weekly checkin. Down 1.5lbs. 3.6lbs until im not considered obese. Going in the right direction thank god. 34lbs til goal weight.

10 Likes

Checking in at 82kg this morning which is way up again since having to restart my medication. The doctor says the medication itself doesnā€™t cause weight gain but it does increase appetite. Iā€™m going to have just miso soup for lunch for a while until Iā€™m back on track.

6 Likes

Iā€™m so frustrated. I gained three lbs

All i did was eat salad and do yard work

This isnā€™t easy

2 Likes

I feel your frustrationā€¦i am going through same due to some inflammation issues.
Doing yard work in the heat could cause weight gain at first if you dudnt get enough water.
Dont get discouraged, keep getting your healthy nutrition and staying active - youll see results.

4 Likes