Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up (Part 1)

Weighing in at 198.2lbs.
Same as Monday. Under goal weight and still in my weight range goal. 195-200 lbs.

I weigh in Monday and Fridays just to be accountable. I was thinking of going down to once a week weigh in. But if it’s not broke don’t fix it.
See ya Monday

3 Likes

I just keep going up up up
183 this morning

4 Likes

Still sitting at 179.
My sweet tooth isn’t working with me on weight loss.

5 Likes

199.2lbs.
Good enough. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You are all amazing ! Keep up the good work

3 Likes

175.75lb today.

3 Likes

Friday weigh in 200. Lbs.

2 Likes

Monday weigh in.
198.4 lbs.

6 Likes

174.75lb today which is a stone-and-a-half down from when I quit drinking. Feeling good!

4 Likes

173lb today. I gave blood last week in addition to sticking to my intermittent fasting and meal plan. I was probably a bit more active too. I’m getting closer to the healthy weight zone and my goal, but most importantly I feel good in my body.

7 Likes

When I first decided to quit drinking last year, I weighed just over 200lbs
I’ve been slipping up here and there, but not drinking nearly the amount I used to, which I calculated at an extra 3000 calories a day in just booze. Yikes!
I’m now hovering at around 175 give or take, so still an improvement.

8 Likes

Friday weigh in after being out of town for a bit and no exercise.
200.8 lbs.
not bad.
:+1:

4 Likes

200.6 lbs.
:orange_heart::jack_o_lantern:

5 Likes

172lb today :star_struck:

4 Likes

I havent stepped on tha scale in a little bit. Im up to 190.

2 Likes

Hello hello I didn’t weigh myself through September and half of October. Was restricting food a bit and pretty sure my weight was dropping but didn’t want to glorify or make worse my disordered eating. Back to some healthy habits and gave it a few weeks to balance out weighed in at 197.5 lbs this week’s check in.

6 Likes

201.8 lbs.
Up a little bit not too bad since I was in Cali eating a lot of great food. It could of been worse.

2 Likes

200.6 lbs.
not bad :ok_hand:

3 Likes

From almost 74 kg down to 69 kg :partying_face:

3 Likes

Forgot to log yesterday’s weigh in.
199.6lbs. And I’m happy about that.
Looking forward to hopefully more healthy weight loss with my new healthier lower cholesterol eating.

5 Likes