Welcome and about me

Hi my name is Nicola and this is my first time writing I this forum. I am 1 month and 21 days sober. at the moment I am actually doing pretty well and looking more forward to living life as a sober person although everyday has its challenges. I am going to aim to post in the group community weekly so as to gain some support and some insight into the challenges that other people are facing

17 Likes

Welcome Nicola, congrats on almost 2 months of sobriety! That’s pretty damn good!

1 Like

Congrats way to go and glad to hear you’re feeling strong in your recovery. Remember this feeling/motivation on those tougher days!! I think anything you can do to help hold yourself accountable will aid in your recovery, like posting in the community chat for support and helping others along the way. Welcome and keep trekking along day by day :blush:

Welcome, Nicola. What a beautiful name! This community is amazing. Glad you joined us.

CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome! I posted my first time on this forum when I had a little over a month clean. I was given the gift of desperation and was willing to do anything. That desperation led me to this forum and to these people. The experience, strength, and hope that was shared gave me the courage to go to treatment and actually look inside myself. I graduated treatment 2 weeks ago and have 174 days on the bright side of active addiction. Every day isn’t easy but I don’t get high behind the bad days…please reach out if you find yourself struggling…you aren’t alone…I am here… I’m so proud of you! :heart:

#fuckfent
#wedorecover

2 Likes

Welcome to the community and congrats on that sober time!!

Welcome Nicola and congratulations on your 1 month and 21 days!