Well day 6

Day 6 went for a walk with daughter for the 1st time in a long while in past i would have a beer and go no where so feeling abit better today

16 Likes

Good for you Paul. Sounds like something to be grateful for every day. Keep up the good work.
:pray:t2::heart::evergreen_tree:

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations on 6! I’m sure your daughter enjoyed the walk :hugs:

2 Likes

More time spent with the family and kids is definitely worth sobriety. Keep going I’m on day 8 and feeling pretty positive. Finding this app and community has been great. Tool I can use to keep my mind busy at times when I have nothing to do.

3 Likes

I am keeping my house very clean!!! I am going to the gym, found good laugh shows on Netflix, talking to my sister and partner about my struggles and going to bed early.

4 Likes

Well done on day 6 and getting out of the house and into the fresh air. I did alot of walking and running early on, great stress release and got those feel good endorphins flowing :slight_smile: I bet your daughter enjoyed that time with you also :raised_hands:

1 Like

I was doing okay but all family drinks and yesterday was hard i gave in the devils drink try again from day 1

2 Likes

Keep on trying

You are brave for addmitting you had a drink and resetting your sobriety clock shows will power so for that, good work

Think of sobriety like a type of journey through life. Experiencing life sober can teach you how to experience life on life’s terms. The emotions will be real. Emotions are ment to be felt.

Look at the emotions you feel and find out why your feeling them , then process through them

Congratulations on your day 1 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think i can have one then day after like tonight im getting money to have a beer ill try again tomorrow but going away with family in September i wiĺl be back at sqaure one

1 Like

I love the idea of having a really good clean! I’ll get some cleaning done this weekend

3 Likes